Wednesday, June 28, 2023

DESANTIS…DESANTIS…IS THAT CHEROKEE?

 And now, he wants to end birth right citizenship!

In other words, if you're born in the US to brown parents, you might not be a citizen after all. If he has his way, it'll all depend on whether Uncle Ronnie says you are or not.

Has this clown ever even READ the Constitution???

Hey Ron, I know you're a moron, but this is really simple: Let me spell it out for you. I_F  Y_O_U  A_R_E   B_O_R_N   O_N   U_S   S_O_I_L,   Y_O_U   A_R_E   A_M_E_R_I_C_A_N!

Otherwise. all of us whose ancestors washed up on these shores from wherever they washed up from are going to have to pack up and go back to wherever we came from and give the continent back to its original owners, none of whom was called Desantisthe Latin root of which, rather appropriately in this case, means "blameworthy".


 

No comments: